Friday, June 19, 2009

Mexico

This is my favorite place on earth. I feel lucky to have been able to spend all of my summers here with all of my Aunts, Uncles and cousins. We were so fortunate to be able to spend so much time together in an unforgettable place. I will miss it this year more than words can say. I am looking forward to taking Mike and Zoey down there someday soon to share all of my wonderful memories and to reunite with family. 

2 comments:

Candace said...

Aren't you so happy you took all these pictures when we were down there last?? I LOVE Mexico and am hoping we get to take another trip down soon to visit the family!

Love the pictures of Zoey down below. She is getting so big. I also love that you always have a little bow in her hair...too cute!

meg said...

great pics brit! hope you are still planning on going down. i'll be there.