Monday, November 2, 2009

october activities

We had a fun October full of parties and visiting cousins. Zoey and I got to spend a week with my sisters in Arizona while Mike worked on a commercial at home. We had a little farewell for my Dad and Nancy before they left on their mission to Hong Kong. Here is a picture of Findlay and Zoey in their first Halloween costumes. 

We got to celebrate two birthdays, Camden's at Umbrage farms, which was a lot of fun.


And Harrison's first birthday in halloween style.

 
Finally, we had a great time eating chili at a halloween party were the tick or treating was crazy! They handed out 1500 pieces of candy! 


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the costume. I wish you lived here.

boxpilot said...

great pics :) the avian children are the best.

brooke said...

that picture with all you guys is so cute. good job on the costume, i love it! i still think you need to come to utah for thanksgiving.... just saying :)