
So I had a crazy busy day the other day and coming home to find dinner for zoey was sounding like the pits. She eats regular food now and she is pretty picky so meal time can be exhausting. I decided to make the walk of shame to McDonalds next door and order zoey a happy meal and her hamburger was the best thing she had ever tasted! However, I was pleased when she immediately spit the burger out of her mouth when I handed her an apple.
I have resisted using it as an option since then, but it was pretty funny to see her devour it with the same enjoyment I have while eating one.
5 comments:
Lily chows the cheeseburgers, dude.
Not my proudest confession.
So...I'd like to know your reasoning behind using this photo...unless this is a photo of you and your husband or child. (And if that is the case, California has not changed you for the good). Regardless, I miss you! Congrats on the up-coming wee one :-)
I just read this post to Chad and he said it sounds like you are raising your child well! ha ha.. I always get the apples at McDonald's- they are tasty!!
I loved getting to talk to Brooke yesterday. She is just amazing, and I am sure she is the best relief society president. I loved talking with her about all your celeb sightings. Any chance that with a growing family and a condo, you might be moving back?
Oh my heck!!!! Wait, I'm so excited to stalk you on your blog if you don't care....
Your little babe is adorable.. So darling. And I can't believe your pregnant again, well yes I can, I know your one of those wonder moms that can take on a million things at once. They'll be best buddies for sure, being so close in age, that's awesome!
We totally missed you the other day at the little luncheon. I was telling Brooke how I wish you were there so bad..
Thanks for letting me ramble on, I'll be back...
Post a Comment