Sunday, November 21, 2010

new wreath.

I am working on getting all of my Christmas up tonight so it will all be done when we get back from Thanksgiving. I will be making this fabulous wreath over the break.
I will also be making some advent calendars for Zoey and Felix. My mom made us each one and I loved it. We each got a piece of candy from it every day and it was a serious challenge not to eat it all in one day. We will also all be making these ornaments for all of the kids at the cabin. I found the idea on my friends Kara and Brianna's blog (which is Fabulous)! And lucky me, my Christmas shopping is DONE! I have a shopping free December ahead! I still have to get Mikes things, but I already know what that will be so no sweat!

4 comments:

Candace said...

Can you just make me this wreath and ship it to me? Cute!! Have fun with the fam!

Kristen said...

oh man, I can't believe you will have decorating AND shopping done before December! I feel like less of a person now! You lucky dog!

jazmine said...

I just made this same one today!

Geoffrey said...

Hopefully A) you have a screen door, or B) all the birds have flown south for the winter, or they will think they hit the jackpot.

Cute idea!