
I love to buy shoes and I have been holding off on getting any more for Zoey until I found the perfect pair that would not cost much. I finally found a pair and we both love them. She asked me if she could go to Disneyland and wear her shoes so she could show them to Goofy. I was laughing pretty hard.
6 comments:
That is sooooo sweet. Zoey is a sweetheart!
Every little girl needs a perfect pair of shiny red shoes.
This is Bri.
those are so cute. and we are jealous you guys get to go to disneyland whenever you want!
ps. i love that rug, where did you get it?
Okay Brit!!!! Where is your rug from???? I've actually been meaning to find a cool geo rug for under my kitchen sink and kitchen table! I'm obsessed with those sort of patterns. I also want to make a pelmet box for my office window out of that same pattern! So if you have any cool sources for fabric, I'd love to hear! Love the yellow too!!! And of course love Zoey's Maryjanes!
Jill and Kara- I found the rug on sale at pottery barn a few years ago.. they had it in green and blue too.
As far as fabric goes I have no idea. I don't sew enough, but I am a sucker for all of Heather Bailey's fabrics and this one is one of my favorites http://www.heatherbaileystore.com/product-p/ab-nj-hb22tangerine.htm
Also the "sweet as honey" rug at anthropologie is divine. Not on sale, but maybe worth it.
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=983437&catId=HOME-RUGS&pushId=HOME-RUGS&popId=HOME&navAction=top&navCount=120&color=072&isProduct=true&fromCategoryPage=true&isSubcategory=true&subCategoryId=HOME-RUGS-RECTANGULAR
Oh that fabric is super cute! I love the green and aqua version also! I think I may have to order it! Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment