This is the family cabin. And the crazy arizona fire has spared Greer. Prayers for those in Springerville and Eager today.
Firefighters are amazing! Just last weekend Mike, Zoey, Felix and I were at Stoner Park and got to watch some Firefighters in training. They wrapped the fire hose through the jungle gym, and two firefighters had to work their way from one end to the other while bind folded using the hose as the guide.

It was hot, and it looked so exhausting. They had oxogen tanks on and they had to finish the course before running out of air. They ran out before the end. It gave me a new found respect for these people. They are truly risking their lives. I hope they are able to get the Wallow fire out soon, to spare homes, and the Beautiful Arizona Mountains.

1 comment:
Yay! I'm so happy that your cabin was spared :-)
Post a Comment