Sunday, July 10, 2011

summer 2011.

I had the luxury of going on a all girl trip with girlfriends from college days and it was awesome. We laid by the pool, ate good food, caught up with everyones lives and Bri and I managed to get a huge frog in our bed. Lucky for us it hopped out before the practical joke could work. I would have DIED if it would have been in there when I got in!
I sure missed my kids (and Mike of course), but it made me realize how much I miss my girlfriends! They are so much fun to be around.
Now, we are having a great time vacationing at the cabin this year. I was so happy and relieved to see Greer still green and beautiful thanks to the firefighters. The big hill in front of our cabin has a lot of fire damage, but the rest looks lush and green.
Zoey and Felix love their cousins and are having so much fun playing with them every day. We are leaving on Wednesday to go down to the Valley so I am enjoying the cool weather while I can. Here are some of the pictures over the past week.
Felix got to Meet Pops and Nancy for the first time.
We went to the 4th of July parade in Eager
Had a BBQ with the family and Mike before he had to leave
Played in the Mud
Took our daily walks to the Lazy Trout to get a treat
Played it the beautiful Greer lake
And much more. We will be sad to leave everyone, but we will be really excited to see Mike again!
P.S. Last night all the adults got to go to dinner at the Molly Buttler lodge and when we got home we found a note sitting on the counter written by my niece Scout who was helping babysit. She didn't want to forget anything her brother Tripp did while we were gone.
Pure awesome.




1 comment:

Meikel said...

It's good to see all those faces together again, gives me all kinds of deli memories! I used to know all of your fav sundance cookies by heart : 0