So I keep seeing all these posts about everyone sending their kids off to their fist day of school and was wishing Zoey could go too. I think she would love it, but I don't think she is ready for it. Not, only do you have to sign your kids up before birth in LA, but it costs a small fortune to send them. I decided to use all of the online resources and put together our own home preschool. We started today using THIS website, and we had a blast.
Zoey learned about Leaves, the letter L and the color yellow today. It was a fun way to spend our morning while Felix napped. I was pleasantly surprised with how well Zoey did. This is a picture of Zoey circling all of the letter L's on the page. She almost found all of them on her own!
We also decided to get out some halloween decorations because I couldn't wait any longer. I remembered I had a Silhouette machine that could cut out all kinds of halloween decorations, so Zoey and I picked a few out and started making a spooky scene. I love how excited she and Felix get decorating the house. I wish every holiday lasted 2 months!
We also decided to get out some halloween decorations because I couldn't wait any longer. I remembered I had a Silhouette machine that could cut out all kinds of halloween decorations, so Zoey and I picked a few out and started making a spooky scene. I love how excited she and Felix get decorating the house. I wish every holiday lasted 2 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment