He creates his images with different lenses and cameras to get the effects, but some of the stuff can be done in Photoshop. I just like to learn different things to create different looks. The treatment I made to the following pictures is an HDRI edit. Mike let me in on this trick and it is pretty cool. It makes it possible for every element in your image to have just the right lighting.
Here are a few of my test edits with some of my old pictures:
Before
Here are a few of my test edits with some of my old pictures:
Before

Before
I also Love Tilt-Shift photography, but the lenses are really expensive. I learned this trick to fake it in Photoshop. I had to borrow some pictures from the internet to practice tilt-shift on because I didn't have any that would work very well. (you have to click on the after images to really see what the feature does).Before
Before














4 comments:
Now I really need to get photoshop. I've seen what Laurice does to her photos and now you. I'm getting it! You will have to share more tips and tricks with me!
Brooke! If you read this, will ya include me on your blog? I would love to check you out. My email is teerlinkenator@gmail.com.
Ta! Aimee
Lacee you too! I can't believe you are married. Hope to hear from you.
Cool stuff Brit. I love photo shop, but really do need to learn how to just use my camera better. It's amazing to know that anyone can be a great photographer with poto shop though! Maybe one of these days I'll have some time to take some good photography classes. Glad that everything is ok with Mike. Must have been pretty scary stuff. I can't imagine. Take care!
Post a Comment