Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Winner!.. and other news...

Mikey won the video contest!!! I am so excited for him. He did a great job!
Now we will have a little extra cash to help out with the new little baby we will be having next March!

That's right! I am 2 months along... had a bit of a scare of having a miscarriage for a week or two, but everything seems to be moving along smoothly now. We are really excited to start a family. I have been watching reality nanny shows on T.V. to get tips on raising behaved children..haha.. This will be an adventure.

12 comments:

Meikel said...

Hooray I love that video! And I am so happy for you, congrats Britney! Hope you guys are ok after the quake you had today!

JerzyGrl said...

I had heard a rumor...and I'm glad to hear things are going great!! Congrats on the soon-to-be-new addition to your family. So exciting.

Candace said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

meg said...

Yea! we are too excited for you! Brooke was telling me about you, crazy stuff. glad everything is ok. take care

Justin and traci said...

We are so happy for you. We have been watching wife swap to figure out how to raise children but we haven't mastered it yet so no kids till we do. I love your place, and great video.

Sommer said...

Congrats Britney & Mike... 1) welcome to parenthood in March & 2) we all loved the video in this house!
Sounds like a great summer in Cali.

s.lloyd said...

Congrats brit, that is awesome news. are you hoping for a boy or a girl? Jill REALLY wanted a girl, but when our little man came this week, she couldn't have been happier. See you in Nov.

Guenter Family said...

Yeah, I can't wait to see you pregnant and see your little baby. You better post a lot of pictures since I never see you. Good luck and hopefully it will all be smooth sailing from here on out.
Makelle

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Ha! Brit! I am so happy for you! What a darling little one you are going to have. I am due in March too! It is quite a miracle for us, because I was told we would need medication and proceedures to get pregnant again, but we did neither! I cannot wait to hear more details about your pregnancy. You are going to be a WONDERFUL mom!

Allison said...

I knew he would win, it was the best! Congratulations on on the hard work paying off! And how exciting for you both to be parents!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

congrats!! hope you are feeling ok

Jill said...

Yes!! Congrats Mike on winning the contest, that is awesome. And I am glad everything is going well with the pregnancy now. I can't wait to find out what you are having....you are finding out right?!