Friday, November 14, 2008

The Good Old Days

My cousin sent me these pictures a while ago and I was looking at them yesterday missing the fun times we had in Mexico over the years. It makes me sad to think the Mexico vacations could end. Growing up can be a little depressing sometimes watching everything change so much. I wish we could have at least one more summer in Mexico with all of the cousins and Grandma Nellie.

6 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Wow your mom is so pretty! I just love seeing pictures of her! They make me so happy! You and your brothers and sisters were pretty cute to. I love flashback photos.

Candace said...

Those were the GOOD OLD DAYS!!! I would give anything to spend another summer down there visiting with all the cousins and Grandma. It's so different from when we were little. Love the pics!

Jill said...

these are cute pictures! and did i spot a red bow tie in one of those pictures?!

Korbie said...

I love these pictures... I need to send you some that we have of your mom and dad .. email me your email address and I will send them to you. mine is korbie1227@gmail.com

meg said...

Were you guys diching me that day! Cute pictures. Not a care in the world, that's what I miss the most! Hope you are doing good and feeling well... Are you comming to AZ for Christmas?

Guenter Family said...

You guys were styling. Love those old pictures. Are you by any chance going to UT for the holidays? If so I would love to see you.
Makelle