Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving 08'


Mike and I got to go to Arizona for Thanksgiving to spend some time with my family. We had an awesome dinner and spent two nights at each house to maximize our time with everyone. We were planning on spending Christmas in Virginia, but due to Mikes work schedules and crazy expensive tickets we will be back in Arizona. It will be a short trip, but I am always excited to spend more time with family!
Kim got some fun pictures at the Temple lights with her brand new Canon 50D! My favorites are of Mike and Tony showing off their pregnant bellies :)

6 comments:

Troy and Mindi said...

Your belly is so cute Brit! I didn't know your sister was pregnant as well. How fun for you guys. Hope you have a fun Christmas in Arizona!

Candace said...

Cute pictures! Cute pregnant women!!! You & Brooke are looking great! Love the little bumps!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I am so happy you took some belly shots!

Lindsay said...

I can't wait for you to have your baby. I wish you would move back here. I miss you.

Meikel said...

I love this collage the colors are great! And I really want that camera : )

meg said...

Cute pics. Love the belly shots. I