Thursday, December 18, 2008

my first quilt...

I finished the baby quilt! I still have to figure out what I am going to do with the rest of the bedding, but I have the biggest challenge out of the way. I am happy I choose to go with the pink colors. I think the room will look much cuter with these fabrics. Here is the finished product!
Front
Back

7 comments:

Candace said...

That is awesome! I think I need to invest in a sewing machine and some lessons. That looks like fun!

Sarah said...

I love it- can't wait to see the rest of the nursery items.

brooke said...

that is the cutest thing i've ever seen, nice work!! zoie will have the cutest room ever!!!

Lacee Jo-nes said...

That's really good Brit!! You can give me tips on how to make mine when I get around to it!

Kristen said...

I love what you did with the back - I've just done one-fabric-backgrounds on all mine and the blocking is super cute!

did you machine quilt it?

meg said...

Love it! Way way cute! Can't wait to see the way cute baby sleeping in it!

Jill said...

That turned out really cute. Good fabric choices! Your little gal will love it.