
I went ahead and planned for the future and got a double stroller! This one is perfect because you can attach the back seat when you are ready to use it. Plus it is way smaller than most others. My sister brooke got it and I was impressed with it.
Next.. My friend Kami introduced me to this awesome website (designspongeonline.com)with all sorts of cool ideas for new projects. First on my list is this cool coat rack.

3 comments:
i like that stroller. i didnt know you could remove the seat underneath, it makes it that much cooler.
and way to go on planning ahead. i kind of wish i had a jogging stroller. fun.
Hey! I have that same stroller and I really like it. I think you will too. Sorry I missed you while you were in Utah- i would have loved to see you and little Zoey!
Brit I just got the Phil and teds to go to disneyland with... It's the greatest thing EVER! You will love it!
Post a Comment