
Mike has been planning a trip to Yosemite for about 6 months now and it finally happened! The sights were really impressive. We had a great time! And Zoey did really well sleeping in a new place and in a tent. We had friends join us with 3 other babies and they all were great!
Dealing with a bear box was not so fun since Mike and I decided to bring our entire house along with us, but at least we did not see any bears. That is until we were leaving camp. Ok.. I never saw one, but our friends Dan and Elise saw one in our camp area as we were leaving.
It was great to go camping again after a long hiatus.
Our next adventure will be to see the Sequoias.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness. Could Zoey be any cuter?? That coat and hat photo is so perfect! (I'm also liking the collage thing you've got going. You'll have to teach me how to do that.)
We are going to have to make that trip someday! I am so excited to see you all next week!
Fun! Man- Zoey just gets cuter and cuter- can't stand it!
another great collage :) yay for the sequoias next!
Post a Comment