Yeah! Congrats! Felix is rad :-)
YAY!!!! He is BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT! Oh my goodness, and you look amazing! And 8.13?! You win the prize.
Just perfect.So curious to see how Zoey is handling it all.
He is so cute! Congrats you guys!
I can't believe you beat me! :) Felix is absolutely adorable and I hope that Claire hurries up and joins him in this world SOON.
Way to go Brit! You did it again:) I hope the delivery was better this time around! He is SO SO cute... makes me want a baby boy! Congrats.
congratulations! he's darling. i think in the picture of he and mike, they look just alike?!?! can't wait to meet him in person.
Adorable! So happy I got a quick peek at the little fellow...even cuter in person, if that's possible! :>) Congrats!!!
Congratulations you guys!! He is SO beautiful, Harrison was never that good looking as a newborn!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!
gorgeous!! congratulations, you guys!
He is precious... looks very healthy and lovable! Congrats
Congrats! He is darling.
precious, congrats!
wow he is cute. Good thing his wife is coming along here soon. CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations!!! He is AWESOME and extra cute.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Yeah! Congrats! Felix is rad :-)
YAY!!!! He is BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT! Oh my goodness, and you look amazing! And 8.13?! You win the prize.
Just perfect.
So curious to see how Zoey is handling it all.
He is so cute! Congrats you guys!
I can't believe you beat me! :) Felix is absolutely adorable and I hope that Claire hurries up and joins him in this world SOON.
Way to go Brit! You did it again:) I hope the delivery was better this time around! He is SO SO cute... makes me want a baby boy! Congrats.
congratulations! he's darling. i think in the picture of he and mike, they look just alike?!?!
can't wait to meet him in person.
Adorable! So happy I got a quick peek at the little fellow...even cuter in person, if that's possible! :>) Congrats!!!
Congratulations you guys!! He is SO beautiful, Harrison was never that good looking as a newborn!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!
gorgeous!! congratulations, you guys!
He is precious... looks very healthy and lovable! Congrats
Congrats! He is darling.
precious, congrats!
wow he is cute. Good thing his wife is coming along here soon. CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations!!! He is AWESOME and extra cute.
Post a Comment