Thursday, July 1, 2010

happy birthday mikey.

We celebrated Mikes 32nd birthday yesterday. We had a fun party with friends and at all things costco because it tastes better than my cooking! I had fun doing the decorating instead. It might have been a little girly. Poor Felix might end up looking like a girl because I have no idea how to decorate in a masculine way I have learned.
Details. Found the party favor idea here and the paper flower idea here.
And zoey is just too cute to leave out. She loved saying happy birthday to dad!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the party decor! And Zoey is most definitely adorable.

Briana said...

So cute! I love the bright colors you chose. Laughing out loud about the Costco comment-- good one.

P.S. I think the Costco sheet cakes are pretty legit, btw.

Happy Fourth Weekend!

Meikel said...

That's so funny, I decorated for Luke's birthday and he wondered if I had confused him with a five year old girl. So I guess I will have to get some kind of sports/tools/food theme next year.

Juliann said...

Seriously, where do you find the time and energy?? Is throwing a fabulous party with the cutest stuff ever considered "nesting"??? :>) Can you decorate for Brinley's party? It's a laua... haha