This picture is from earlier this week showing what Zoey felt like. Thank goodness she is feeling better! We took her to church yesterday thinking we could just hide her away in the corner for sacrament and then split and it was harder than I thought. As soon as we sat down I realized we sat right in front of one of her buddies and she wanted to play. We did our best to keep her from making contact. I am praying Harrison does not catch her bug!!

And I am beyond ready for this guy to come out and play!
3 comments:
You are beyond darling!! I love that belly...and what a cute shirt, too! One more month! Hoorah!
And poor Zoey...all the Browns got it too, minus Brinley, thank goodness!
Holy cow, that must have been a doozy of a bug.
Glad she's on the mend.
You are looking so cute, but that's no surprise.
Where'd ya get the top? I want it and I'm not even pregnant anymore.
i can't wait for him to come too!!! i hope zoey is feeling better, and that you are feeling well also, pregnant in the summertime seems pretty miserable.
Post a Comment