Friday, June 25, 2010

the pits.


This week has been full of cleaning up gross things (with mike doing most of the worst parts). Poor little Zoey has been so sick. Thankfully she has still been cheerful. She just wants to watch shows all day. Mike and I got the bug too, but are not feeling it like her. I am hoping she will be back to normal by tomorrow so she can eat some real food. I think her cute little tummy is disappearing!

3 comments:

Briana said...

Oh, shoot. Poor little one.

Meikel said...

Sorry she has been feeling sick, but her shoes are KILLER! Just like her mom always looking so fashionable!

Jill said...

sad! wyatt threw up the other day a couple times too. then i think passed it on to me. i have never felt so sick. i hope whatever it is going around, is over soon!