We have had a busy month full of visitors and fun. We finally got to meet up with my friend Jaime and her little girl Shelby at Disneyland and Zoey had a great time with them. She loves being around other children.

We had a great time celebrating Jade's first birthday.

Next, we had a great Memorial Day spent at the beach with friends. Zoey loves the beach now. She wanted mike to take her all the way in the water. She was not as excited about the water after he did, but she spent the rest of the time filling her bucket with sand and playing with her beach ball. Afterwards, we had a delicious frozen yogurt treat.


This past week was spent with my sister Kim and three of her kids, Tatum, Gavin and Aftin, Zoey could not get enough of them. She was so excited to have them around and they were so great with her.

We also celebrated National Donut Day with a free Krispy Kreme donut.
I was sad to see them go because my traveling will be limited for the next while due to my upcoming delivery. I am still about two months out, but this baby is sucking the life out of me! I don't remember ever being this tired with Zoey. Lucky for me, zoey has become an excellent napper so I get to have 2 breaks a day.
I am looking forward to another fun weekend with Mike and Zoey. Today we get to go to another birthday party and a ward pine wood derby night!
No comments:
Post a Comment