

I keep thinking I need to get her to stop, but instead I am hoping she will eventually outgrow the habit. It is what soothes her to sleep, so I try to make sure she is always in one piece pajamas.
So she has this doll that she likes to play with and she makes the doll do things like turn the pages on books and eat food etc., things that are pretty cute. Well, I knew the belly button issue was going to stick around longer than hoped when I saw Zoey making the doll play with her button (not as cute and kind of gross)! She immediately looked at me like she had been caught in the act of doing something she shouldn't. It was pretty awesome. And then, last night, as I was sitting with her while she drank her milk, she took my hand and tried to make me play with it! I assured her I did not want to play with her belly button.
I am crossing my fingers that we find a new soothing habit that will take over this one soon!
5 comments:
That is so funny.
the button is the best
My little sister had the same type of button! It was so nasty. It didn't soothe her, though. She just used it to gross everyone out...
Oh that is so funny!
i just threw up in my mouth!
Post a Comment