I love everything about this post! Your kids are the cutest!!! (Lucy has the same bird blanket that Zoey had! Its my favorite:) )
This is really cute.
Oh my gosh--I am so proud to be your friend right now! Hilarious!! Why didn't I think of that? :>)
this is the funniest thing ever!! love it. love the warners.
Love that. Zoey was so cute with Felix, until she was done with him :) Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Laughing out loud while she pats him on the face. That cracked me up! They will LOVE watching that when they are older.
LOVE that you used Diet Coke cans to measure the kids. You are my kind of gal!
That is the funniest thing ever.... Best way to compare height, never seen that done, so dang clever!!!
PRICELESS..............
PRICELESS...........
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I love everything about this post! Your kids are the cutest!!! (Lucy has the same bird blanket that Zoey had! Its my favorite:) )
This is really cute.
Oh my gosh--I am so proud to be your friend right now! Hilarious!! Why didn't I think of that? :>)
this is the funniest thing ever!! love it. love the warners.
Love that. Zoey was so cute with Felix, until she was done with him :) Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Laughing out loud while she pats him on the face. That cracked me up! They will LOVE watching that when they are older.
LOVE that you used Diet Coke cans to measure the kids. You are my kind of gal!
That is the funniest thing ever.... Best way to compare height, never seen that done, so dang clever!!!
PRICELESS..............
PRICELESS...........
Post a Comment