Sunday, September 26, 2010

love of halloween.

Halloween is my second favorite holiday. (Christmas being the first of course). I have loved decorating for it in the past. Here is the proof from my previous apartment...
Unfortunately it has become more difficult with children. This year will have to be kept simple and this wreath will be the perfect project! I think it looks awesome.
I Found it HERE
And the tutorial is HERE

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That is an awesome wreath- I might have to try that out too!

Steele Family said...

i saw that wreath on a magazine cover at the store. I love it!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Fun!!! I'm making that wreath too! Maybe we can have a candy corn gluing party together...:) I haven't been able to track down the krylon "preserve it" - have you had any luck? Maybe I'll go the modge podge route...

brooke said...

i totally remember that tree you did. you've always been so crafty.