Thursday, September 16, 2010

confession.

For all you Diet Coke lovers who complimented the idea of measuring our children in Diet Coke cans I have to make a confession. Mike is the mastermind and the lover of Diet Coke. I am only a recent convert out of necessity for my quest to not be fat anymore. My true love is the REAL stuff. And by that I mean Mexican Coke. There is nothing better! So maybe the next child will have to be measured by Coke bottles.
This coke was enjoyed in Colonial Juearez while walking back to Grandma Nellie's.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm right there with you Britney. I've tried to like Diet Coke, but I just can't do it. Straight Coke all the way! And it's an extra treat when it's the Mexican Coke. :)

Juliann said...

Don't worry--I'm just as proud to be Mike's friend, too! :>) And really, as long as you're in the Coke Family (as opposed to that nasty Pepsi stuff) that's all that really matters.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Every time I go to Mexico and sit on the beach drinking cold Coke in a bottle, I think of you. Such a random memory. So we must have discussed it a lot! I think cold, mexican, Coke in a bottle has been your thing since way back!