1. Spa pedicures-
Mike gave me a gift card to the Burke Williams spa

for a pregnancy massage on Mothers day and I never got around to using it until last week. I decided to use it for a pedicure instead and it was AWESOME! I love getting pedicures, but this was great. The spa was quite and super relaxing complete with no talking, a warm blanket and neck pillow. And they even use paraffin wax with the standard pedicure. It was so nice to have a relaxing morning. Then I came home and painted Zoey's toes for Halloween.

3 comments:
the toes turned out adorable! i saw that brownie pan and wanted it. i want a brownie now.
Can you or will you ever post some kind of tutorial on that awesome Halloween tree. Did I not see a picture on Brookes blog once where she had made one too? I would reaaaaaally love to get my hands on that particular skill. It looks so neat! Just a big PLEASE, if you feel like it!
Aimee
I LOVE Burke Williams. I'm so jealous right now! Also, your wreath turned out so cute, you make being a mother of two look so easy...
Post a Comment