Friday, October 22, 2010

mirror.

This project has been in the making for well over a year now and I finally finished it. It took about 10 seconds so I have no idea why I never got around to it. I bought the frame from Ikea about a year ago, had our neighbor cut the glass for it about 6 months ago, got Mike to spray paint it gold about 3 months ago, and finally put the turquoise coat on last week. I will finally be hanging it in Zoey's room today. I can check one more thing off my list and get busy on the next item. I hope to complete them before the year mark!
(Ikea frame)
(finished mirror)

6 comments:

Chad, Melanie and Layla said...

This is SO cute! I may be trying something similar for Layla's room! Thanks for sharing! Oh and your kids are SO stinkin cute!! Isn't being a mom the best!

Sarah said...

It turned out perfect! I want to see what it looks like on Zoey's wall against the gray.

Geoffrey said...

Wow, that turquoise adds a ton of character. I like it alot.

Briana said...

Dig.

brooke said...

That is fabulous Brit. I love it

Candace said...

I've been waiting to take a trip to Ikea in Salt Lake for months! This was going to be my first purchase and you even painted it the color I want! Would you mind just packaging it up and shipping it to me? It looks great. I can't wait for Sophie to have a matching one in her room!