I am not a cook by any stretch of the imagination. The thought of making dinner almost brings me to tears. I blame it on a small kitchen with no dishwasher, but I am not so sure my feelings would change if I had a bigger space. We shall see. I am very interested in finding meals that require 5 ingredients or less, take 30 min to prepare, and taste delicious. They are not easy to find! I am slowly building up a reservoir of recipes that I can make without crying. One of which we made last night for the 3rd time and it is really delicious!

I discovered these tortillas at our local grocery store a while back and they make everything taste 10 times better. If you don't have them in your grocery store you should lobby to get them! I also realized yesterday, the last line of the recipe says to cover the enchiladas with shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes and it makes them even better.
Another must for an easy delicious meal is this one....Grilled Chicken Avocado Sandwiches.
I keep telling Mike I will evolve into a wife who cooks, just like my mom did every day. I am consoled knowing my mom hated to cook as well, she just did it anyway. And I never knew, because she never complained and she was a fabulous cook. I have a ways to go! Gotta start somewhere.
3 comments:
make this (it might have more than 5 ingredients, but it is sooo dang good) immediately.http://www.justcookalready.com/2011/03/calis-chicken-burritos.html
it might even be better than cafe rio. dare i say it.
Those look delicous! I have a recipe for you to try. Simple. http://whatweeat-friends.blogspot.com/2010/01/pork-enchiladas-with-green-sauce.html
Oh, honey! I don't want to have a small-kitchen-off, but...well. Can you turn around in yours? If so, my darling, then you are blessed.
Post a Comment