Monday, August 22, 2011

morning art project.

I saw this on pinterest today and thought, that looks easy and it could be pretty cute. SO I got some paper out and started cutting. It took about 30 min so I decided to make a space ship for Felix. I found the inspiration for his here. Just another 30 min or so and I have some fun wall art for their room. Gotta love pinterest! And why not a robot too.


9 comments:

Taryn said...

I LOVE this idea! Thanks for sharing. I just might have to make some funky animals for Nate's new room :)

Chad, Melanie and Layla said...

These are adorable! Thanks for posting them. I hope mine turn out as cute... when I get around to do them.

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Those are so adorable! Did you cut those by hand? You are amazing.

Sarah said...

These turned out so well! Great idea.

brooke said...

I would like to put an order in...

Jill said...

Seriously?! Of course you just whipped these up. I love them.

Kim said...

would you mind just making 2 of EVERYTHING you make ever and sending one my way? PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!! :) Adorable.

Candace said...

Those are darling!

Juliann said...

Cute!! I have (attempted) to decorate the twins' room with owls, but it's SO hard to find neutral owls...not too girlie, not too macho. These could be the answer!!! Now if I only had the time... :>)

P.S. the Robot is also SO cute!!!