I have been in the market for one of these wagons for quite some time to make going to the beach easier with 2 kids. I wanted to find one that would be durable, with big enough tires for sand, and well made. After looking around I was prepared to spend about $100 to $150 because that seemed to be the price point for a decent one. Until Mike sent me the link to
this one. And I thought, why not give it a try, it is only $25! We got it a few days ago and it is perfect. The shipping cost as much as the wagon, but still worth it. The wood pieces are not sanded, but it was easy to do and I painted them as well to make sure kids don't get slivers. Here is a picture of ours.

I am pretty sure everyone should order this right away for the price alone. There is always a need for a big red wagon!
3 comments:
no WAY! That is a steal:) We might just have to take your advice and follow in your footsteps...
So, I'm kind of slow. I JUST put together that you had to sand this by hand -- because I have your palm sander! Agh!!! I'm so sorry. That's totally lame of me. I'll be returning that tomorrow...
I LOVE it!! And yes, everyone needs a red wagon! I'm already envisioning all the fun adventures...
Post a Comment