
Our little girls has arrived! It was an interesting delivery... everyone said delivery is not so bad, but I will beg to differ. I am sure my ridiculous fear of foreign objects puncturing my skin was the main culprit to my unenjoyable experience. It also was not very awesome that my epidural worked right up until the actual delivery part and I got to experience what a natural birth feels like on half of my uterus. This just confirms those who choose to have a natural birth are completely insane!
Now that it is all over I am so happy to enjoy having Zoey here! She is so cute and fun to have around. She is really little. She was 5 lbs 3 oz and 18.5 inches long. Thankfully I have my sister here and mike of course to help with everything.
I am sure there will be more to come. Enjoy these pictures for now.
17 comments:
I love the pictures!! She is so precious.
Oh shoot, Brit...
Zoey is so cute and tiny. I wish I could hold her.
Looking forward to more pictures and updates.
Bri
she is adorable!
Congratulations you guys. I can't believe how tiny she is. Those are some great pictures too. Hopefully soon we'll be able to introduce her to Wyatt.
I love the pics Brit! I can't wait to see her!
What a tiny sweetheart! I have been checking to see when you would post photos! I am so happy for you. Who knew she would be so small. She is just beautiful. I am amazed at how the whole process works, and am sorry about your epidural. WHAT A MESS! But what a blessing she made it! I think it is even more amazing that so many women do it like that over, and over! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you are able to get some sleep!
I have been waiting for you to post pictures. She is adorable, and so tiny! I love it. Wyatt was about her size and he was so fun to hold.
ps. sorry about that epidural!
she is so cute brit! and i really don't throw that word around on newborns if it isn't true cause i think most newborns look a little alien-ish... call me super mean, but i speak the truth!! she is a doll, i can't wait to see her in real life!!! i'm glad you're doing well also :)
Very cute baby Britney! Congratulations.
Yay!!! Congratulations on the new family member. Zoey is so adorable! Nice work you two!
So cute... Congrats. I'm counting down the days. Not looking forward to the delivery that much either... funny how quickly you will forget it and be there doing it all over again!
Congratulations I am so excited for you to finally join the ranks of motherhood in all of its glory!!! Good luck the next few weeks to months are rough but so awesome at the same time too. Was she born on the 8th? Post some more pictures I can't wait.
Makelle
She is so beautiful and tiny. Im so happy for you!
Britney - she is beautiful!
She is so tiny and beautiful!! Congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! she is so beautiful. what great pics. sorry the delivery wasn't that great and so sorry the epidural wore off.
i love the name zoe. i'm so happy for you! welcome to motherhood.
baby zoey is adorable! she is seriously so cute! congrats!!
Post a Comment