Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mikey!!!! (on the 15th)

It is hard to believe that Mike and I have been married for a year! It has gone by so fast and we got the best anniversary gift possible..a cute little baby girl. It has been a great year. We managed to get away for a full hour and forty five minutes before I felt like we needed to get back to Zoey (lucky for us we had Kim here to babysit). We went to my favorite place to eat...Houston's.

For some reason I have hated sushi until trying the coconut shrimp roll here. now I cannot get enough of that roll. I am not sure that I have become a sushi lover, it may just be a love for the one roll, but I could eat it for every meal! I am excited to start a new year with my little family.

4 comments:

Candace said...

Happy Anniversary! I would say you got the best gift ever! Zoey is darling! I hope you are recovering well and enjoying your time with Kim.

Kristen said...

happy anniversary! and happy birthday coming up! hopefully i'll be in the hospital on your birthday - because i'll be real bitter if i'm in there on mine.. :)

boxpilot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
boxpilot said...

love you! <3

also, that picture of us rules.