Monday, March 30, 2009

new things

I finished Zoey's room a while ago, but have not had time to post a picture.  I still have plenty of organizing to do, but it is done for now. Mike painted the great paintings above her crib. I painted the owl on the shelve, made the pillows on the bed, her quilt and refinished the yellow table and my brother-in -law made the crib and the shelves. I am really happy with how everything turned out. 


And we finally got new chairs. I decided I could not live without these so my sister picked them up for me at Potato barn in AZ and lucky for us Scout and Tony came out last night so Scout could go to Disneyland for her 8th birthday. That meant getting our chairs earlier than anticipated and getting to hang out with them for a night!

7 comments:

Jill said...

you have some serious talent, along with everyone else in your family. the room looks awesome!

brooke said...

wow brit, that all looks so good! nice work!!

Guenter Family said...

Of course you painted and made everything, you are just so talented. I am really talented at using the credit card to make my rooms look like that :) Hope all is well I have been meaning to call but of course I haven't. I think about you all the time. Maybe one day I will stop being such a slacker of a friend and actually call you.
Makelle

boxpilot said...

i love the DOF on the chairs pic. how come that one's not up on flickr?

meg said...

Looks super cute Brit!

Candace said...

Zoey's room is darling! You & Mike have some serious talent. I can't believe Scout is already 8!!! I'm sure Tony had a great time at Disneyland with her!

Gretta said...

That nursery is amazing. You are truly gifted. Also, your baby's pretty freakin cute.

Love,
Gretta