Thursday, April 2, 2009

Birthday Dinner March 23rd

This is the best birthday dinner ever!


Mike made me all of my favorite things for my birthday dinner since we couldn't go anywhere with Zoey. I always wanted hot dogs and cheese Doritos for my birthdays growing up so this was a modification of that. He made hot dogs and quesadillas and brought home my favorite coconut shrimp roll and candy (cadbury eggs). He also made my grandmas delicious lemon cake with a cream cheese frosting and coconut. It was fantastic! 
Why couldn't we have this for dinner every night?! 

5 comments:

Jill said...

happy birthday! way to go mike, i am so impressed with the dinner and cake. looks good!

Briana said...

POO! I didn't call and wish you a Happy Birthday...I'm sorry.

I have never been good at remembering Birthdays.

I'm rolling at the hot-dog feast. Sushi and hot-dogs, what a combo!

Kristen said...

wow. hot dogs and sushi.

that's really gross, brit... :)

meg said...

Brit.. Happy Birthday! looks yummy!

brooke said...

i so remember you loving hot dogs and dorito's on your bday! and you getting to pick out your favorite cereal that morning too!! reece's puff's??