It may seem we were a little too eager to give little Zoey a haircut at only 3 weeks old, but I am inclined to think not. The poor little thing was looking like an old man with her male patterned baldness. Her Grandpa Warner said we should be turned in to CPS, but you can be the judge. I think she looks cute with her fresh start!
Before

After
8 comments:
Her hair looked like Mike's in the before picture! Much better now.
its so sad when they start to lose all their hair. i support the cut. we have given wyatt like 3 so far (even though sean does not approve).
I agree too. Landon is just over 18 months and has EASILY had 10-12 haircuts.
Oh, you are brave...
Wait a second, 3 cuts Jill?! I have only approved ONE haircut! Britney, I think you did the right thing, it was going to fall out anyway, BUT I would caution you from going down the path that apparently Jill has chosen for Wyatt. Now he'll never have enough for a pony tail.
hope it grows back quickly! and in all the right places!
i'm so proud of you! so many mom's hold onto what little hair is left after it all gets rubbed off and refuse to be brave like you!! good job, she's sp adorable!
Oh, that is so funny!
Post a Comment