Oh Brit... She is to die for cute! Isn't it just the best when they smile at you?
I want to hold her right now!
she is already smiling??? she's so advanced!! and such a doll.
She is darling! I can't believe how much she has already changed.
so cute! it took us forever to catch a smile on Van's face! She still looks so tiny and precious!
You are so good at getting GREAT faces of her. I can't get anything but grimaces hardly. He smiles, but I'm too late! Way to go. she is darling.
Absolutely Adorable..........
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh Brit... She is to die for cute! Isn't it just the best when they smile at you?
I want to hold her right now!
she is already smiling??? she's so advanced!! and such a doll.
She is darling! I can't believe how much she has already changed.
so cute! it took us forever to catch a smile on Van's face! She still looks so tiny and precious!
You are so good at getting GREAT faces of her. I can't get anything but grimaces hardly. He smiles, but I'm too late! Way to go. she is darling.
Absolutely Adorable..........
Post a Comment