So I am looking at blogs and finding all sorts of cool crafts I could be creating. Too bad I am too tired to do any of them. I came across this gem that I had forgotten about. We might be hard to recognize as we have gained a few pounds over the past couple years, but this is Me and Mike on our wedding day. I love looking at wedding sites. I would love to be a wedding planner. If only brides were pleasant to be around.
My favorite site is Southern Weddings Magazine
5 comments:
Is it bad that I am relieved that I am not the only one who sleeps so little at night when I need it the most? Hello 3rd trimester. Please be gentle to us weary mothers.
Ya, been there. It stunk.
I'm so sorry.
yeah, your wedding was awesome. and looking at all those pictures makes me want to get married all over again. wasn't is so fun?!
sorry you are not sleeping well. being pregnant sucks.
sorry about the lack of sleep, BUT from the looks of your wedding photos you CAN AND SHOULD be a wedding planner.
Are you kidding me!!! Your wedding was unbelievable, what the heck! I love everything. And you look gorgeous. I'm so glad you put this post up so I could be in awe.
Without a doubt you should be a wedding planner, I mean it lady...
Post a Comment