
I was excited to find fabrics that will work for our new baby boy that will also work with Zoey's fabrics since they will be sharing a room for a while. I love Heather Bailey's stuff! Oh.. and we are thinking of naming our new little one Felix. The name gets cuter every day. So it will be Felix Steele Warner or Felix Michael Warner. Still undecided.
12 comments:
I still vote for Felix Steele!
Cute! I like it! Will you choose our baby's name for us? We have not gotten very far. ;)
You guys are so good at picking names! Felix is awesome. I love Steele for a middle name too.
So CUTE! A Zoey and a Felix - I LOVE it:) And the fabric is amazing as well! So so so much fun:)
Awesome name. And cute family you've got there.
Your blog seriously has me thinking it's time for a move to Cali!
I vote for Felix Michael...I love Felix that is cute
NOOOOOO!!! That is our name!!! I was even keeping it a secret!
Have it if you must, just know that when there will be another little boy, somewhere else in LA, somewhere in the future, with a very similar name. ;)
Great minds, right?
I love it! The name and the fabric!!
Oh my word--Felix!! I LOVE it!! I am so excited for you, and those fabrics are awesome! You and Sarah should be sisters (instead of in-laws) b/c you both have the most amazing, creative taste!....I'm jealous. :>)
I would vote Michael for the first boy -- then steel for the next =P
Felix Steele is the most amazing name EVER! I love it!
I too, love Heather Bailey's fabrics. She's got incredible style. All of her stuff is great.
How fun to find your blog! This is so much better than facebook if you ask me.
Feliz is a terrific name. I really like it.
Stick in there. You're on the home stretch mama!
Give Shanna V. smooches for me...oh, and give a big one to Tom Cat too if you see him on while out for a runs again anytime soon. :)
Post a Comment