I love easter sunday! It was especially great to watch conference and be reminded of what easter is all about. We started our day with some fabulous easter baskets. Mike supplied me with 32 cadburry eggs! What could be better?!



Played with Zoey's new bubble gun

and then enjoyed an awesome easter dinner at our friends the Frandsens.
We also played a easter egg game where Mike was dominating until he and I had a face off. I of corse won.

Great easter!
2 comments:
this egg bashing thing is for me. remind me to try it next year. 32 cadbury eggs huh? i mean, i love them too, but in moderation. i think 17 would have been PLENTY.
ok, those mother's cookies?!?! i swear i heard that those were discontinued cause mother's went bankrupt?? those are my favorites!! oh and of course mini eggs, thank heaven those are only around once a year. looks super fun!
Post a Comment