Wednesday, January 19, 2011

bad mom.

So last week I decided to venture out to park day with the girls in the ward and I learned just how lame I am as a mom. We got to the park and Zoey walked around like she had no idea what to do. I guess it has been a lot longer than I had realized. About 10 minutes into her play time she managed to get sand in her mouth and eyes and started screaming bloody murder. Poor thing. She let me get all the sand out of her eyes and went back to playing. Next, I decided to push her in the swing and thought she was having a good time. After hearing nothing from her for several pushes, I peeked around to see her face, and she was bright red holding her breath from complete fear! I guess she is out of practice on the swings. After a few more tantrums we packed up and headed home. I am so lame! It looks like we will be joining park day every week so Zoey can learn the ropes.
Side note: I can't wait for Felix to be big enough to run around. They will have so much fun together.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

These two are adorable!