Friday, January 7, 2011

favorite discovery.


I love to decorate sugar cookies, but I hate baking them. They never turn out the way I expect them to and with no dishwasher the aftermath is a nightmare.
This year I wanted to make them because I knew zoey would have a great time decorating them. I discovered I can get everything pre made at our grocery store bakery. Best discovery ever! I didn't even have to make the frosting and they even tasted great.
Zoey ate cookies and frosting the whole time rather than trying to decorate, but she was in heaven because her favorite person, Siena joined us. And I was happy to host Chevon's fist experience decorating sugar cookies, even if I cheated on the baking part. I should have been a little embarrassed because Chevon is the best cook and baker ever.
I am looking forward to Valentines for another sugar cookie day! Anyone interested in store bought cookie decorating?

1 comment:

Candace said...

You need to try my mom's sugar cookie recipe! It's super easy. Sugar cookies are always a pain in the butt for me so I bake them one day and frost them the next :)