Saturday, January 1, 2011

christmas 2010.

We had a fabulous Christmas in Virginia this year. We had our own pre Christmas at home so we would not have to haul things back and forth and it was fun to celebrate twice. The kids got way too much stuff, but they are having fun playing with new toys.
And Grandma Warner made Zoey this fabulous jacket that she has worn every day since we have been home. She also wants to wear her new rain boots from the second she wakes up until she goes to bed!

3 comments:

Briana said...

Zoey is so darn cute. Her hair is getting so long!

Glad you had a great Christmas!

Kar said...

Felix and Zoey are so dang cute!!! I love her jammies!

Chad, Melanie and Layla said...

Your kids are so adorable! I could eat little Felix up! I love those cheeks!!