I woke up to a delicious smelling carrot cake baking in the oven. Mike made his first stacked cake for me and it was awesome. We had Wahoo's for lunch and delicious Thai for dinner. Thanks Mike!
Happy Bootday, Brit!! Um.. are those Cadbury mini eggs on the cake. I. love. those. Seriously, I'd kill a man for over the last bag at Ralph's. I would.
5 comments:
Happy Bootday, Brit!! Um.. are those Cadbury mini eggs on the cake. I. love. those. Seriously, I'd kill a man for over the last bag at Ralph's. I would.
i'm glad you had a fun day! good job to mike on the cake! how thoughtful!!
happy birthday britney! sounds like a lovely day. great pic of you and the kiddos.
Happy Birthday Brit! Looking good.
I agree with Gretta about the mini eggs! wonderful looking cake! What a good husband you have!
Post a Comment