
I found this on Pinterest and had to post it. By the way, Pinterest is awesome. I have had an empty account since my friend Meikel mentioned it a while back, and Briana inspired me to start cataloging the endless bookmarks on my computer. You can see mine here. Now I need to back away from the computer and pay attention to my kids.
4 comments:
That's hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!
Oh my goodness. The government has tapped my brain. These are my exact thoughts each morning and I have to say, I am pretty good about finding an excuse not to shave... especially in Seattle. "Is there rain in the forecast? Yes again? Well, why do you even own a razor?"
I want to know how you got an invite! I love this idea.
candace: you just go to the site and request an invite.
Post a Comment