Monday, May 12, 2008

Superhero test

I found this link on one of Mikes old blogs... Pretty funny
My results:
You are: Green Lantern

Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.

Green Lantern
85%
Superman
80%
Robin
75%
Wonder Woman
65%
Supergirl
60%
The Flash
45%
Spider-Man
40%
Hulk
40%
Iron Man
40%
Batman
15%
Catwoman
0%




Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

3 comments:

Sommer said...

Hi Brit...
Your wedding pictures are beautiful! I'm glad I was able to see you before you moved away. How's the beach?
I survived my first winter & it was a doozy! Although no complaints with the weather now.

Sarah said...

I am wonder woman...a beautiful princess with great strength of character

Lindsay said...

I just was going through my email and I saw an invite from Brit Warner. I'm thinking to myself, who is Brit Warner. I accepted it anyways so I could find out. Weird I forget you have a new last name. I love the blog and I miss you. Robyn and I want to come out there.