I got married on March 15, 2008 to Mike Warner, which makes it the best day EVER!
Everyone told us it our wedding day would be such a whirlwind that we would not remember most of it. Mike and I were both happy that that was not the case for us. It turned out to be such a fun day! Our ceremony was later in the day (1:40) so it gave us plenty of time to sleep in and get ready. My dress turned out great..
The ceremony was simple and nice ( I admit I do not remember much of what the sealer said due to nerves), but we both said yes, so that part was great.We then took a bunch of pictures outside with everyone with our FABULOUS photographer kate benson
It was unbelievably cold! I thought my hands were going to fall off by the end of picture time. It was pretty bad, I was crying in between pictures at the end, but it was worth getting more good pictures.
By the time we were done, we went over to the reception hall (23rd floor in downtown Salt Lake). I was so happy to see all of the decorations after a fast 3 months of planning.
It looked great... the flowers were AWESOME (done by my friend Meikel Reece) as indicated in my bridal bouquet and tables...
The cake turned out really cool...
The food was awesome.. I didn't want to have regular reception food so I found these great caterers who did a selection of food Mike and I like.. we had pulled pork sandwiches, stake and cheese sandwiches, mac and cheese, potatoes, key lime pie, churros etc.
The churros were the favorite food, but the mariachi band was the BEST part of the party!
I found them on line and they were so great!
It was a blast and I am happy to have the day still in my memory rather than a blur.
We were off on our Honeymoon shorty after to Kauai, Hawaii were we spent 9 relaxing/adventurous days. (pictures of the honeymoon)
Now I am living in Santa Monica, California and adjusting to my new home that is a bit different from Provo, Utah. Luckily I have Mikey to make the adjustment easy.
It was unbelievably cold! I thought my hands were going to fall off by the end of picture time. It was pretty bad, I was crying in between pictures at the end, but it was worth getting more good pictures.
By the time we were done, we went over to the reception hall (23rd floor in downtown Salt Lake). I was so happy to see all of the decorations after a fast 3 months of planning.
It looked great... the flowers were AWESOME (done by my friend Meikel Reece) as indicated in my bridal bouquet and tables...

The cake turned out really cool...
The food was awesome.. I didn't want to have regular reception food so I found these great caterers who did a selection of food Mike and I like.. we had pulled pork sandwiches, stake and cheese sandwiches, mac and cheese, potatoes, key lime pie, churros etc.The churros were the favorite food, but the mariachi band was the BEST part of the party!
I found them on line and they were so great!
It was a blast and I am happy to have the day still in my memory rather than a blur.We were off on our Honeymoon shorty after to Kauai, Hawaii were we spent 9 relaxing/adventurous days. (pictures of the honeymoon)
Now I am living in Santa Monica, California and adjusting to my new home that is a bit different from Provo, Utah. Luckily I have Mikey to make the adjustment easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment