Those are super cute, I may have to find out how you made them once our little girl gets here. Zoey is so adorable, I can't believe how fast babies grow!
That is so funny! us mommies are totally on the SAME wavelength. I just got a bunch of felt and clippies to do the same... only I am sure that mine won't turn out as cute. Maybe I could just have you make me some:) I'll pay you.
6 comments:
oh for cute! Look how grown up she is! love those barrettes.
Those are super cute, I may have to find out how you made them once our little girl gets here. Zoey is so adorable, I can't believe how fast babies grow!
That is so funny! us mommies are totally on the SAME wavelength. I just got a bunch of felt and clippies to do the same... only I am sure that mine won't turn out as cute. Maybe I could just have you make me some:) I'll pay you.
I need to find a little tutorial on these new felt clips. I love them!
could you please just sell these on etsy.com.
It would make it a lot easier for me! Ha ha ha
those are so cute! you are too crafty for words!!
Post a Comment