My Sisters, Kim and Lacee, along with Kim's 4 kids came into town for a fun weekend visit. We spent some time at the beach and decided to make a Hollywood trip as well. We stopped by Pinks Hot dogs because Tatum saw it on the food network and couldn't wait to try it. It was delicious! And we didn't even have to wait very long even though the line looked long.
Next we made our way over to the wax museum and it turned out to be hilarious! The figures are barely recognizable. Here are a few for you to enjoy. 
By the way, these are Tom Cruise, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Darth Vadar with Zoey
Then we went to the Guinness world records museum which seemed to be a little out dated.

We also bought a map to drive around and see stars homes. That was pretty awesome. When do you ever have a good enough excuse to do that? My nieces wanted to see the Jonas brothers house so we had fun driving around the Hollywood hills looking at famous peoples driveways and walls. Lucky for the girls, the Jonas brothers house was just a normal house out in the open. I was a little embarrassed sitting in the passenger seat of a mini-van with a stars map spread out, but it was a lot of fun. I can now say I have done the star tour!
2 comments:
That is so funny! I totally would be the same way...guilty pleasure. :) Your family is so cute!
Not that I could ever sculpt her out of wax. But Gwenneth looks a little freaky!!
Post a Comment