
Mike and I try to come up with fun activities for our Saturdays so we don't spend all of our time doing chores. This last Saturday we decided we needed to make our way to the Griffith observatory since we have been talking about (really Mike has been) for a year and a half now. Something has always sounded like a better option until last Saturday. I am glad we finally made the trip! It was a really cool building with all kinds of learning stuff inside. We were happy to have Chris, Sarah and Izzie make the trip as well.

We took an out of the way detour to Kiss My Bunt to get mini bunt cakes. I will say that they were tasty and delicious (mikes two favorite descriptives), but I was sorely disappointed with the store. I think they have all the potential in the world to compete with a place like Sprinkles, but they have completely missed the mark. The store was clean (per-say), but it looked like it had been cleaned by high school kids who didn't really care. All of the displays were old and unfinished. The best word I can think of to describe it is haphazard, kind of like their website. I would go again if I were in the area, but I would not go out of my way again like I would for sprinkles. (moving on)
It was a fun Saturday afternoon and Zoey had a good time checking out a new place.
3 comments:
I love your pictures, and Zoey is just SO cute!
What a fun Saturday. And those cakes do look tasty and delicious. Bummer they don't take more pride in their store/site presentation.
another great collage. and, yes, tasty AND delicious . . . i wish i had one right now . . .
Post a Comment