I got Sean a holga for our 1st anniversary. He never used it once! I'm glad you are making good use of yours. I finally just finished a roll of film in ours. But how did you develop it? I can't just take the film out, or it will be exposed, right?
really. that's the one you picked. the one of me horking down a corn dog...minus that, it is a cool shot.
I didn't hardly recognize Brooke with longer hair! Once I saw Tag I figured it was her. I love the picture.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I got Sean a holga for our 1st anniversary. He never used it once! I'm glad you are making good use of yours. I finally just finished a roll of film in ours. But how did you develop it? I can't just take the film out, or it will be exposed, right?
really. that's the one you picked. the one of me horking down a corn dog...minus that, it is a cool shot.
I didn't hardly recognize Brooke with longer hair! Once I saw Tag I figured it was her. I love the picture.
Post a Comment