I hate a dirty house more than most things. I have found that cleaning and staying on top of laundry can be very difficult with a child in the mix. That is why I am greatful for things like Bunco night. I hosted it last night and it gave me a kick in the pants to get my house cleaned. I even turned it into an early spring cleaning. I can't believe how much better I feel sitting in a house that smells nice and is clutter free. The goal for the next 7 months is to keep it up! Zoey is going to make it really easy on me! This is what she wanted to do the most today

3 comments:
I have to agree with you. It's not always easy to keep your house clean with kids around but it's the best feeling to sit down and take it all in when it's fresh and clean!
Gotta love Bunco!
Here, here. Good job.
I dream at night about a cleaning lady who can come once a month and deep clean.
I love this post because it is so me... I host everything at my house because it makes me keep things clean. I do have to admit I get help every other week, but hey you get spoiled when you grow up in MX. Maybe after your 4th you can talk you hubby into getting you some help too!!!
Post a Comment